Following Documents are required by most banks for processing a NRI loan application; however the documentation can vary a bit from bank to bank:
KYC Documents:- (All Applicants)
1. Application form with one photograph each signed across the photographs and signatures on the form.
2. Processing Fees cheque (Log-in Fees) in favour of “The Bank”.
3. Copy of Pan Card
4. Copy of Passport/ OCI/ PIO card.
5. Copy of Valid Visa/ Work Permit for Indian passport holders.
6. Signature Proof – Pan Card, Passport (If current signatures don’t match the ID proof, Bank Signature Verification needs to be submitted)
7. Residence Address Proof : Telephone Bill preferred (Landline) in absence of phone bill – Utility Bill, Bank Statement, DL etc can be accepted.
8. Relationship Proof between applicants : Passport, Ration card, Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate of Child etc.
9. Qualification Proof : Only in case of professionally qualified doctors, CA’s, Architect etc.
10. POA : Power of Attorney issued in favour of a Resident Indian . If issued in India needs to be on a Rs. 100/- stamp paper and notorised. If issued outside India, needs to be attested by the Indian Consulate or a Public Notarty.
11. Credit report – Credit report from any agency if the residing country with credit score.
12. POA Holder’s ID & Address proof with a photograph.
13. Original Envelope with courier receipt used to send the documents to India
Financial Documents (Only Earning Applicants):
1. Last 6 months of pay slip – If pay slips not issued Salary certificate of last 3 months mentioning Gross Salary, Deduction and Net Salary.
2. Last 2 years of Income tax returns filed in the residing country.
3. Letter of Appointment or Increment Letter - from current employer mentioning the total annual package (CTC Sheet)
4. Last 6 Months of Bank Statement – The statement needs to be of Salary account and any other account that is getting used for EMI payments. On Bank stationery or stamped by the bank or PDF downloaded net statement with Bank name, logo and full account number.
5. Last 6 Months of Bank Statement – The statement needs to be of NRE/ NRO account in India and any other account that is getting used for EMI payments. On Bank stationery or stamped by the bank or PDF downloaded net statement with Bank name, logo and full account number.
6. Amortization Schedule/ Statement of Account : Documents to support all active loans, SOA preferred, in case of non-availability of SOA Amortization Schedule.